Welcome to Spokane Edible Tree Project!
SETP empowers our neighbors to share in the harvest and care of existing fruit & nut trees by implementing food recovery methods and cultivating a connection with the greater needs in the community.
We envision a beautiful thriving urban area where the community is competent in the essentials of fruit and nut tree maintenance, is effectively preserving the bounty of these local nourishing sources and is promoting community food security.
- Second Harvest - www.2-harvest.org
- WSU Extension - ext100.wsu.edu/spokane/
- Rotary First Harvest - www.firstharvest.org
- Lands Council – www.landscouncil.org
- Portland Fruit Tree Project – www.portlandfruit.org
Our partners have been instrumental in helping launch this project. We would like to specifically thank the Lands Council for their sound advice and financial support, as well as the Portland Fruit Tree Project for allowing us to use their structure and wording around volunteer positions and descriptions.